I found this a long time ago and I lost the website to give credit to, so if this is yours please comment and I will edit it to give you the credit!
I thought we should get to know each other since you’re following this blog so here you go:
1. Are you named after anyone? Why yes I am! Well my middle name is. I got my middle name ‘Kate’ from the musical “Kiss Me Kate.” which explains my love for musicals and my singing abilities.
2. When was the last time you cried? This morning when I was reading “All I Know Now.” by Carrie Hope Fletcher. It’s a fabulous book, and it’s giving me tears. (Probably because it’s that time of the month.)
3. Do you have kids? LOL NOPE. I AM SIXTEEN, ADN A VIRGIN AND I HOPE IT STAYS THAT WAY UNTIL I’M 28.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? OH YEAH. I’m a really good friend, I love all my friends to death. I spoil them with friendship (not in gifts but in loyalty.) I’m a true Hufflepuff.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No. Not at all. What are you talking about 😉
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Mmm….nope. .
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Froot Loops, my dad and I are the people on the commercial that play Mario and scream “YEAH YEAH.” while my mom’s asleep and unaware of the fact that Dad just brought me froot loops.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? The way they treat others and the way they treat themselves.
9. What is your eye color? Hazel.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy Endings, although….I hate endings.
11. Favorite smells? Tea, Chocolate, Gasoline (I don’t know why, my nose is the weirdest thing ever) and Petrichor I don’t think I spelled that correctly though…
12. Summer or winter? BOTH! I love Sweater weather but I love being free from responsibilities.
13. Computer or television? Computer. I’m not going to explain this one.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? When I went on a week long college road trip with my dad around the Northeast.
15. Do you have any special talents? I’m a singer, actress, writer, reader and I wish I was a fabulous artist but I can’t draw to save my life.
16. Where were you born? Utah. (The place the Doctor ‘died’ on this day.)
17. What are your hobbies? Food, Watching TV Superwholock, Tumblr, writing, doodling, vlogging, blogging, and that’s all I can think of at the moment.
18. Do you have any pets? Two! A skinny dog and a fat dog! We feed them equally though, actually we feed the skinny one a whole lot more and she never gains weight! Poor girl!
19. Favorite movie? The Imitation Game. The Writing was fabulous, Benedict’s performance was amazing and I honestly cannot find a single flaw in that movie.
20. Do you have any siblings? Two older brothers. Both moved out. I’m still living with my parents. (That’s because I’m sixteen and I have to. I’m not complaining.)
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I’ll be an actress! And I’ll assure that’s what will finally come to pass! 😉